Friday, December 13, 2013

Our BIG Suprise

Guess what happened today? No you're wrong we didn't finish school, but christmas did come early today and it came in a sleigh (a white ford van).When the variety charity Johnson & Johnson and MOTAT  came along with piles of presents donated to the school which I thought was very generous. Every single person in the school got gifted a present. In my present was a checkers board game.

On behalf of Point England School I would just love to thank everyone who generously donated the prezys to the students in my school. You guys must have spent thousands on us I very much appreciate it.
Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't that truly special? I couldn't believe how generous they were to us. Good on you for thinking to say Thank You Isara

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete