Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Netbook Reflection

This year the most valuable thing that I have improved is probably my movie making before I came into Miss Kings class. My lip syncing was out of time and my camera angles were horrible but now you should see the stuff that I am creating.

Miss King was the one who introduced me to scratch so i set a challenge to myself and made some awesome games. you can check them out on scratch.mit.edu

I have actually learnt how to ride the unicycle this year thanks to the internet. I even got on a six foot unicycle I literally had to climb onto it.

This year I have really learnt to think much more.I have learnt to participate in many more things that would usually be out of my comfort zone. I still need to work on managing myself and my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment