Monday, June 17, 2013

My Made Up Story

It was a cold, dark, gloomy night. I stumbled upon an abandoned hut deep in the heart of the forest. I was just about to enter the hut, when suddenly I saw a long light beam coming from the distance. It looked like a car and was coming at top speed straight towards the hut. I hid in the closest bush.

The car reached the hut and skidded to a halt. I could hear hear the screeching gravel underneath the wheels. The car was rusty and was a big four wheel drive. The driver jumped out, along with a gun and dragging a deer by its antlers. The man went inside the hut. I was so eager to find out what he was doing in there so I did a little camp out and stayed the night hidden behind a bush. After that night, the sun began to rise and the man had abandoned his hut once again.

His car was out of sight and I had finally built up the courage to enter the hut. Inside it was like heaven.There was a kitchen with a gun hanging up next to it, a bedroom ,a computer that didn’t work and a couch.  Since that first night, he didn't return again. I have lived in that hut til this very day.

No comments:

Post a Comment