Monday, October 3, 2011

I Am The Whale


Frustrated that I couldn't get out of this huge net I was flapping my fluke and pectoral fins trying to get free but my pectoral fins where pined to the side of my body. I still couldn't get free so I decided to just float there waiting for help I was thinking mum or someone to help me. I heard some thing that i've never heard before I was still motionless it sounded like a rumble.

As the sound grew louder and louder, I could see something coming closer and closer. I soon realised  that it was a boat. I thought it was coming to kill me. Full of fear,I watched someone jump in the water with a knife. At this stage I thought I was going to die straight away but soon he started cutting the net I felt relived but I didn't expect a humane to help me.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Isara, one of my favorite creatures under water is a whale. I really like your sentence when it says, "As the sound grew louder and louder, I could see something coming closer and closer." I would love to see your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats up hey do you know that when you were try to spell were it was so post to be WERE instead of where. I think you should fix it up properly but anyhow just keep it up and try your best.

    ReplyDelete